Featured
How To Change Browser On Discord
How To Change Browser On Discord. The reason why discord is opening links in the wrong browser is maybe due to the default browser settings. Change browser to open links with.

Select the start button, and then type default apps. I have the same question/problem. Press the edit button next to your account's.
I Removed It From My Discord.
For this tutorial, i am using the web/browser version of discord. So my wife uses several browsers depending on the need and wants to change the browser discord decided to use (for some unknown reason) to something. Just yesterday when i click on the arrow box, it would tell me to choose between my different gallery/file apps to open with.
If You Don’t See Discord On The List, Choose “See.
From the app list on your screen, select discord. Go to user settings by pressing the cog wheel icon at the bottom left corner of the client. Currently the system default browser is set to open any links from discord.
Here In Step 1, Enter The Start And End Time So That.
Here’s how to go about it: Open any web browser installed on your. ⚠️this is for educational purposes only.
This Will Still Work I.
Change browser to open links with. I have the same question/problem. To do that, first, open settings on your phone.
Select The “User Settings” Gear Option At The Bottom Of The Left Pane.
If you’re accessing discord through the web browser, the. Change default browser on ios. I'm currently using windows 10, so i just went to my computer's settings (right click windows icon in the bottom left and click.
Popular Posts
How To Change The Inner Tube On A Bicycle
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment